congrats

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maverick

Tenderfoot
Nov 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
so where do we see this ranking?.. and how do we get it to number 1?

I see the google rank of every site/page I view online with google bar http://toolbar.google.com/?promo=mor-tb-en

A ranking of three is quite low as the score goes from 1-10 with ten being the highest score but last week BCUK did not have a score at all. However this is not bad news. What this means is google has updated there page ranks and BCUK has finally got into the system googles search spider should be bouncing all over the site right now. a score of any kind means amongst others that a site is established and well linked google. Having a quick scan google lists 52 links to BCUK the page ranking should increase slowely but this only seems to happen every couple of months. By the way rmears site has a google ranking of five but comes lower down in the search engine.

I am no web guru but basically put to increase page ranking you need content and BCUK has plenty of that :D but back of house things can be helped along by placing a clear organised map for the spider to search but this is just scraping over the surface of a very mind boggling subject.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE