Comrie Croft meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I really want to but my lift is being a tool, if he comes around me and my bro will be there but i am not holding my breath

johnnytheboy

Native
Aug 21, 2007
Falkirk
jokesblogspot.blogspot.com
Bummer, I'm well up for some sort of meet up, just aware I don't have allot of kit etc!

This is just a thought, but we could plan meet ups based on different areas/landscapes in Scotland maybe give us a chance to research and learn the environments!

Such as
Forest, bushcrafting
Fresh water canoeing and fishing
Beach front foraging outing
Mountain hike

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Bummer, I'm well up for some sort of meet up, just aware I don't have allot of kit etc!

This is just a thought, but we could plan meet ups based on different areas/landscapes in Scotland maybe give us a chance to research and learn the environments!

Such as
Forest, bushcrafting
Fresh water canoeing and fishing
Beach front foraging outing
Mountain hike

We have recently started having meets up north, the last two were near Inverness, based around skill sharing. Keep an eye on the meetups for the next one ;)

Did no one go in the end then? That's a shame. Can always do something in the new year.
Andy

Doesn't look like it mate. Hopefully everyone will be less busy and more up for it in the new year :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE