come see my page.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I dont know if this is allowed or not, if not then feel free to delete.
I would like some help with a little venture im starting up.

Im not advertising anything but would like everyone to come and like and share this facebook page to help me get better known.

So please come along have a quick look at the pics and like and share with your friends.

Thankyou

http://www.facebook.com/RebellionHydrographics

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Done for you Martin. Can you think of any bushcraft applications. Dont know much about it but would like to know more about its applications. Is it heat proof, durable, what materials can it be applied to etc etc

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Anything that can be painted can be dipped.
Axe/knife handles.
phone cases, gps cases etc
rifle stocks scopes and well pretty much the whole rifle.

Its as durable as car paintwork as after dipping it has a few coats of clear lacquer.
Its not heat proof yet, im trying to find a clear lacquer that is high temperature resistant but so far no luck.

Could even be used to dip tent poles, pegs walking sticks, mugs, etc

Last edited:

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Dont need to be as i only handle parts and not complete rifles.
Anything i take in has to be fully dismantled and working parts/bolt etc removed.

I really only deal with stocks and scopes anyway.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Anything that can be painted can be dipped.
Axe/knife handles.
phone cases, gps cases etc
rifle stocks scopes and well pretty much the whole rifle.

Its as durable as car paintwork as after dipping it has a few coats of clear lacquer.
Its not heat proof yet, im trying to find a clear lacquer that is high temperature resistant but so far no luck.

Could even be used to dip tent poles, pegs walking sticks, mugs, etc

Clear engine Lacquer runs to quite high temps and VHT makes a clear coating that will take 1000c but it needs curing at high temps. Its called flame proof coating.

Hycote make a clear aerosol lacquer that cures at rooms temps.

There is also a lacquer available for coating brass shell casings for munitions. I get mine from ebay.

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
What's the name of that stuff could be VERY useful to me.

RE8ELD0G, Good luck mate I am going public with mine soon. Hopefuly we might be able to do a little business with each other.

I last used it a year ago and can't remember for sure, but the name rings a bell. I used it for lacquering brass door furniture on site.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Incralac-...tEquipment_Accessories_SM&hash=item337e25fe2c

The metal must be very clean for good results. Not cheap, but good coatings never are.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Thanks for the likes guys.
But there is hundreds of you lovely folks on here, please help out a start-up buisness by clicking the link and hitting like.
It really helps me to get know
Thankyou.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE