Come on then, who watched Bear G!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I have to say I thought he really has out done himself this time, even within the premise of the show, over hyped and no real point, I don`t understand why he didn`t make a pointy stick spear to catch the big rat or why no pole to punt along the river if needed, oh well,

I`ll still watch next week though, maybe I need some friends!

What did you think:)

D

Deleted dude 7861

Its got to be mentioned.
Yes once again starved as I am for survival visuals, I tuned into Grylls and will never get that hour of my life back.
1. Why does he have to sit outside the chopper?
2. Again he uses a rock to batton his knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Tarzan swings over a crevass to slam into the rock face??????
4. Jumping off a cliff into untold shallows and jutting up rocks, no the rock on the vine proved very little.
5. He killed a boa to feed himself, possibly the crew then was still hungry enough to eat a whip scorpion................... I'm speachless.
This guy is the fool of the TV world, in my book and should be told not to produce rubbish like he does.

See the other thread in the bushcraft and survival skills section :D

He's on Discovery now eating bear poo.....

D

Deleted dude 7861

Darn missed it. Oh, hang on, I don't really mind.

Now here's the real question. Who's watching Eurovision?

Certainly not me!

Wasn't it worth watching for the good looking ladies? :D

sirex

Forager
Nov 20, 2008
bournemouth
i watched eurovision. a bit. malta had a decent song, and came up rubbish in the scores i think, and winner's song was rubbish.

didnt know bear was on, else i may have given up on tv alltogether.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
I watched bear:You_Rock_
I missed the facade of Eurovision that is more political than musical :You_Rock_
(so how big is Europe today:eek: i expect china and USA will enter next year:lmao: )

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
What!!!!

Bear rocks.
He's hyper and completely mad,and thats good television.

Its entertainment folks,dont take it so seriously.
GS

Boston973

Feb 3, 2009
Mass
I think its just silly. My wife loves it. I dont think he should pass it off as if he is teaching anything on his show though. After all if anyone really attempts half his stuff they would get really hurt. For thats what really bothers me about the show. I relize its staged and all that but its kinda like the pro wresting of bushcraft there are alwase goin to be people who think its real and get hurt trying it.

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
It was either that or the eurovision. I came across those spined trees while in the Army. We called them 'Oiya' trees, as in 'Oiya B*****d!' when you leant against them. I wasn't told about the painkilling properties of the inner bark though. Could have come in handy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE