combat and survival magazine

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
i recently spent time with my parents and was clearing some of my stuff from there loft happened to find the very first 100 issues of this mag all in mint condition totally forgot i had them anyway does anybody know if they are the worth anything?also got nam and eye witness nam the complate series with binders in mint con.any help wud be cool thanks

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
law said:
i recently spent time with my parents and was clearing some of my stuff from there loft happened to find the very first 100 issues of this mag all in mint condition totally forgot i had them anyway does anybody know if they are the worth anything?also got nam and eye witness nam the complate series with binders in mint con.any help wud be cool thanks
There not worth a great deal to be honest,well I guess there worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them but they do not fetch much on ebay.There cool to have mind and I really wish that I had not given mine away! :)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I have the full set too and have considered putting it up for swaps on here, until I realised it would cost a fortune to post, but if anyone is still interested..............
I did see the full set go on ebay last year for £30 with £15 for postage..................Jon

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I picked up a set for £8 in a local junk shop, all 100 in binders, and there are adverts for the wilkinson sword knife designed by Ray Mears then unherd of

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I had a complete set too, a nice bit of nostalgia, I ran them through my sheet feed scanner before binning them, some interesting stuff in there. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE