Colour printer for £9.99 Offer ends 4th of October

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkG

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 4, 2004
Wednesbury, West Mids
Just thought I would pass this offer on to all of you. :biggthump

Dell 720 Colour Printer - ready to go!
13 ppm in black/white & 7ppm colour print speed (based upon 216 x 279 mm paper size)
4800x1200 dpi print resolution on photo paper
Dell Picture Studio software included
Dell Ink Optimisation Technology
Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP or 2000
1 colour + black cartridge included! (trial size)
Free Delivery!

£9.99
Incl. VAT & Free Delivery
http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/topics/promo.aspx/uk/en/ODG_printers_offer?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs

The only catch is that they try to charge you £13 for a USB cable, so just un-select that option. (ebuyer have them for 2 or 3 squid)

You only get trial size cartridges but it's cheaper to just by a re-fill kit from the super market than there cartridges.

Offer ends on the 4th so get ordring ;-)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Cheers Mark :biggthump I was just thinking about a replacement for my Epson :lol:

Bothyman, :nono: don't stir :lol: . If Mark had been selling his own printer, or he had been linking to his business then either the thread, or the link, would have been moved. There are areas for private sales, and area for posting "Resources". This is one member passing info of a deal they saw, not one member passing on a deal with the aim of making money off the other members. nuf said.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Be careful....

If you're not running 2k or XP this printer won't work for you. At least not properly. Even if you substitute the drivers for the ones from the Lexmark on which it's based.....

I have one and it's actually rather sweet, if a tad expensive to run.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE