Collins Modern Classics - The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit - Boxed Set of Four Books

ph5172

Forager
Feb 13, 2010
Coventry
I have for swap:-

Collins Modern Classic editions of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings collected in a beautiful boxed set. The Hobbit is a tale of high adventure undertaken by a company of dwarves, in search of dragon-guarded gold. A reluctant partner in this perilous quest is Bilbo Baggins, a comfort-loving and unambitious hobbit. Filled with encounters with trolls, goblins, elves and giant spiders, riddles and the discovery of a Ring, this wonderful story also forms a prelude to The Lord of the Rings. It is here that we learn of the nature of this ring and travel with Frodo Baggins and his eight companions on their terrifying quest to destroy the Ring of Power in Mount Doom.

More info here..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collins-Mod...4083/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295106268&sr=1-1

They are brand new.. however there is no slip case so the trade value would be about £10ish

I am looking for some outdoorsy type gear or WHY

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Here you go some man weaving from paracord in Yellow & green as you requested

Weavingforbooks.jpg

Three bracelets (your size) one with a clip and 2 with knot & loop fastenings
3 zipper pulls with different pattens and colours
a key ring (or whatever you fancy attaching it to) lanyard in green & yellow
2 green monkey fists with long ends to tie onto whatever.

A bit more than we agreed.....but I got into it (even made SWMBO a pink & purple one while I was at it)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE