Coleman Peak One Stove.

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
This is the renowned Coleman Peak 1 400a stove.

coleman400Apeak1.jpg

Manufactured in August 1984 it has been fired up three times since then, once yesterday. It was bought as a tough, dependable stove to use as part of my cooking kit for a ROC monitoring post in the event of war, where it has lain untouched since.

Although old, this model is still very much in demand as a reliable and useful camping stove and especially as a using collectors item. It runs economically on Coleman fuel, Naptha or panel wipe. Although coming up twenty-nine years old it is in perfect working order but lightly tarnished from the storage. Parts are still easily available. It easily has another thirty years life.

I am offering this as a ‘Dutch Auction’. For those not familiar with the concept it is a backwards auction. I start at a high price and steadily reduce it over time. You have to decide on what it is worth to you but be sure to offer before any one else does, if you hesitate someone else may get in first. First PM wins.

SOLD.

Delivered to your door and signed for. Payment by bank transfer please.

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Cracking, solid stove and worth getting. Very fast and easy to light, no priming needed and it simmers pretty well. Worth every penny of £30 so come on lads and lasses grab a bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE