Coleman on eBay

Jericho

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2010
N.Wales
Richard, do you know anything about "Enders' stoves?
They look a bit like Optimus 111's but without the pump, are they any good?
I was having a look at one on German ebay but, petrol, they sounded kinda scary!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
A good stove, they work well. I've traded mine which I now regret in hindsight :( But I'm sure I'll do a trade for another in the future :) When you search German eBay type in 'benzin kocher' or benzinkocher' for petrol stoves and 'petroleum kocher' or 'petroleumkocher' for paraffin stoves, 'spiritus kocher' will bring up meths stoves.

Last edited:

Jericho

Tenderfoot
Feb 12, 2010
N.Wales
Thanks for the info.
(i just won a 111 on ebay, so that'll have to go on the back burner.. Haw!), but, that's what i did on ebay.de, typed in kocher and it came up with one of those 'Enders" jobs. Looked like a nice stove, just the whole 'petrol' bit put me off a bit! :yikes:

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Thanks for the info.
(i just won a 111 on ebay, so that'll have to go on the back burner.. Haw!), but, that's what i did on ebay.de, typed in kocher and it came up with one of those 'Enders" jobs. Looked like a nice stove, just the whole 'petrol' bit put me off a bit! :yikes:

i must admit, yes that put pause in my stride. pressurised parraffin is enough for me thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE