Coffee Cups

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I work in a warehouse, in the same warehouse there are people packing pre-prepared vegetables, we're not allowed ceramics or glass as they could break and cause contamination (20 feet away, through a closed door). We're not allowed phones or watches for the same reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Herman30
If metal and plastic is ok, then the Stelton is perfect.

It should last you for many years.

Bamboo? Not so insulating? Does it absorb tastes ?
If not, what is the interior coated with, something that leaches out toxic stuff when heated up?
 
If metal and plastic is ok, then the Stelton is perfect.

It should last you for many years.

Bamboo? Not so insulating? Does it absorb tastes ?
If not, what is the interior coated with, something that leaches out toxic stuff when heated up?
I'm not an expert Janne but it doesn't taste of anything, unlike others I have tried. Doesn't seem to have an inner coating and the ecocups are designed to be fully recyclable (of that's even a phrase). Doesn't insulate much which I like as I find most coffee is done too hot which apart from burning the beans and making it bitter makes it trickier to swig down whilst driving down the motorway onehanded ;)
 
Good points and observation!
Then I know how it is made, by heating up the split bamboo and then forming the cups under pressure.

Bamboo floating flooring is made that way. Fantastic , environmentally friendly process with a good end product!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE