COD on PS3

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Pretty sure I have this in the right area as its off topic and not bushy :)
Any one play any of the COD games on the PS3 online? Just looking for some people to have a frag with.

I find it a great way to relax after work when I cannot get out and do something practical.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Southey and i , regularly "cook fools" on MW3,

our two man death squad is the stuff of legends,...

well ok,..we mainly just talk about wood and jump about in fron of each other getting shot at

but unfortunalty our console of choice it the xbox,....

What a bummer! (the situation that is,...not you)

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
I bought it for the family Wii ('cept the family don't get to play with it).

COD MW3 is great but alas I just get hammered online by all the 14 year olds who a) play it all the time b) can react much faster than an old git c) understand and adapt to the technology .... and .... d) are spotty oiks!!!

:)

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I used to play it all the time, then we had kids :( I haven't played on it for about 6 months now. As Dartmoor said, the 14 year olds who play it all the time and can react quicker, absolutely punish me too :-D

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I play online on PS3 but my FPS of choice is battlefield 3 at the moment - I like the squad based tactics, and driving tanks! I do have MW3 - will add you if and maybe give it another go sometime.

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
I play on the xbox sometime but not much as I don't have much spare time but its always much more fun to play with "normal" people. My mate had a baby and over night became a COD god! all that time on late night baby watch and he was showing the 14 year olds how it should be done!

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I love MW3 and realy suck at it, but who cares it takes my mind off things.
I have it for XBox but thinking of getting the new Black Ops for the PS3.

Vulpes

Nomad
Nov 30, 2011
Cahulawassee River, Kent
I used to love COD MW, but threw in the towel once I got the ring of death on my Xbox and thought it to be a waste of money to get another one. Very good fun...but it gets monotonous in the end, just like every other game. Ultimately a massive time waster too. The kids that get addicted to it put me off big time.

Reminds me of the days of Counterstrike...oh the wasted years...

bigroomboy

Nomad
Jan 24, 2010
West Midlands
Its much more fun if you play with people you know and can have a chat, I agree it gets very samey when playing against ace 14 year olds. Thats why I only really play with my mate now

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
apparently the being fragged by 14yo is an issue that console developers are looking in to with thenext gen of consoles/networks

I only play the campaign modes, mostly because i tend to borrow the games.

The black ops series is very naff compares to MW2,MW3

ghost recons games are good, heavy use of drones and tactics

Apparently Assassins creed 3 has some bushy elements in, catching your own food

I love the fallout games, you get to cook iguana over a fire, you have to keep an eye on food, water, sleep and radiation elevls or you get penalties,

The best game series of all tho is definitely uncharted!!!

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Is Battlefield 3 any good? Used to play a lot of BF1942 and BF2 on the PC

Bf3 added to my Christmas list :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

It is, and good call. On PS3 it's up to 12 v 12, with each team split in squads of up to 4. HEadset communication is only within your squad and your squadmates become mobile spawn points. Given that and the perks you can use with the soldier classes you can get uber tactical - but only if you are with people willing to play a team game.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Just switched the Playstation on for the first time since DECEMBER! Dis the usual half hour of updates due to lack of use :eek: and dis a couple of games on COD. First, 3 kills, 2 assists and 6 deaths and second, 7 kills, 1 assist and 10 deaths haha.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE