Cocobolo Woodsman By K-nyph

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
Lovely and shiney, great grains on the handle, I must admit that I couldnt bring myself to use/abuse something that nice, it would just break my heart... It would have to be a drawer queen...
Great Work, Shankly

caliban

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 16, 2008
edinburgh
That's a really beautiful knife. A complete classic. I'm sticking that in my pictures file, hope that's ok.

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
Thanks Guys ,I'm pleased you like it ,but at the end of the day my knives are made to be used and after a number of years of use they take on a new beauty .
For more of my knives my web site goes live next week all being well.
Oh you are more than welcome to use the photo.
www.k-nyph.co.uk

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
Just in case you hit the above link you will find that yell has made a cock up, I can assure you I am not a nymph or at least not the last time I looked.Well done Yell.
"IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DOING RIGHT. DO IT YOURSELF"

IJ55

Forager
Mar 29, 2009
UK
Is it flat or hollow ground K? oh and how much would that beauty set some one back?

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
It has an 8 degree primary flat grind followed by a 20 degree secondary .The heat treatment is carried out in my computer contolled electric knife kiln, HRC58 from memory.
Cost £240 Which includes the scabbard and p+p in the UK .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE