Coastal foraging Wales, Cornwall, or Devon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hl9213o

May 3, 2017
london
Hi all (not a new member, but for some reason all my account priveliges have been revoked without warning or explanation, so new account it is)

I've my university finals at the end of this month, so looking to get out and about a little bit before I go and find myself a job.

Does anyone know any good locations where my partner and I might be able to do some good foraging on the coast, shellfish, seaweed, maybe a spot of fishing off the rocks etc. I'd like to make it more than a day trip so ideally somewhere where we might be able to sneakily (but responsibly) stick a tent up for the night in the area without having to go to a campsite and take all the fun out of the whole thing. Just looking to have a trek about, find some edibles to cook (my experience tells me that limpets are not very nice when raw), and then sit around in the evening with a few bits of wood and some knives.

Any ideas are much appreciated :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE