Clothing clearout - mainly winter kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Need a bit of a clear out of stuff I've never really used

First up is a pair of woolpower long johns - I believe they are 200 rating =- black size small - which easily fits a 32" waist, they are rather long in the leg - I'm only a 30" leg but with the stretch is easily a couple more inches looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

Next up is 2 pairs of Craghopper BG trousers - not 100% what the model is but they look like the newer version of the survivor trousers they have a zippered back pocket rather than a flap - 2 pairs 1 worn a bit but not abused the other still has the tags on it.
looking for £25 for the pair inc postage and paypal fees 32" w 30" leg

finally I have a two dogs longhunter shirt as seen here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142641&highlight=longhunter

2D made this up for me on my request and has now started selling them, this ones designed to fit a 38" chest with room for a couple of thin layers (think t shirt + wool power 200 top). looking for £30 inc postage and paypal fees

I'll try and get some pics up when I can, can only post at weekends and due to the season there will be a period when I can't post out so might have to wait until after Christmas

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Corso - I'm interested in the trousers. What colour are they and when you say £25 the pair, do you mean 'a pair' or both pairs of trousers?

Cheers.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Corso - I'm interested in the trousers. What colour are they and when you say £25 the pair, do you mean 'a pair' or both pairs of trousers?

Cheers.

they are the dark grey colour and the prices is for both pairs together

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE