Clent Hills?

Mar 26, 2015
Birmingham, UK
I am looking at doing a nice gentle day hike in the Clent Hills next year (February), am able to do overnight if preferable (although at present I don't know if you can get away with wild camping in such an area). I have no issue doing it alone, but I was wondering if anyone on this forum fancied joining me? (not fussed about male/female, but given I am 32, someone within the ages of about 25-40 would be preferable)

(Just so you know, I run a website and a vlog over at YouTube, so I will likely film chunks of it, but am happy to blur out any faces, etc!)

Hope this is the right place to put this! :D

Oct 31, 2015
Dudley
I don't think you can wild camp on Clent, have you looked at kingsford forest park at kinver or kinver forest, both are adjoining forests on kingsford lane.
Hope this helps

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
You could camp on other hill in the area. The hagly monument Site has a two different woods coming off it. Clent is very popular with people hiking, rambling, bike riding dog walking you name it goes on up there. But there are other local sites that are more private and the chance of being caught camping are very low.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE