Clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
A few bows.

all_three.jpg

52" Bear Kodiak Magnum - 50lb @ 28"
I'd guess a late 70s model. Slight twist in one limb and longitudinal cracks in the glass on both. Still a great wee bow with years left in it.
£60

BOW_02.jpg

BOW_03.jpg

BOW_04.jpg

bear_kod_mag.jpg

50" Howard Hill Bear Cub - 35lb @ 21"
Despite it's heavy draw this is a kids bow. Wish I'd had one as a kid. Would suit 11-14yo if they can handle the weight.
There's other folk it'd suit too. Folk who just like short drawing.
£70

HH_01.jpg
HH_02.jpg
HH_03.jpg

64" Border Griffon GL - 48lb @ 28"
Loath to sell this but I just get on better with pistol grips.
Lovely little modern d-r longbow or American Flatbow or whatever you prefer to call them. Light and fast. 3 years old, excellent condition.
£230

griffon_01.jpg

griffon_02.jpg
griffon_03.jpg

There's some video of the bow here, second half of the vid.

A dozen aluminium arrows. Easton Legacy shafts in 2018, 30" long with 5½" shield cut feathers. Taper swaged at the back and aluminium inserts at the front(screw-in points). Would suit either of the above adult bows or most any centrecut bow between 45 and 55lb. As good as new, used a couple of times but absolutely undamaged and the feathers aren't even grubby yet.
£55

arrows_01.jpg

arrows_02.jpg

Suede back quiver. Quite big, holds 2 dozen arrows.
£12

quiver.jpg

Knife - 110mm blade - 4mm thick. Was a Paul Baker bushman kit. Still is I guess as it never got finished. Oak scales. Used it in another sheath for a while hence it's far from shiny, nothing that wouldn't polish out though. Included half finished sheath from the original kit and I'll put in a couple of leather needles and some thread.
SOLD

Jacks group buy Newton pattern billhook. Impulse buy that's lain gathering dust ever since. Still has rough factory grind(i.e. needs filework)
£25

knives_01.jpg

knives_02.jpg

Magikelly group buy hammock. New.
SOLD

Magikelly group buy midgie net. New.
SOLD

hammock.jpg

All prices include postage.
Thanks for looking.
:)
Josh

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE