Clearout time again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Cougar stainless steel sling shot with doulbe therband elastic on it should still be some life left in the Elastic comes with 200 12mm lead balls £30 posted

Stainless Steel swedish army trangia set hardley used but some marks from storage and Ive notice some small dents in the bottom of the pot NOW SOLD

US canteen cookset used a couple of times good condition
mug with home made aluninium lid , comes with stove stand and Nalgeen water bottle and stainless steel Tatonka meths burner and a used pouch that it all fits in
£25 posted NOW SOLD

Tatonka Kettles (billy cans) all well used with soot and signs of wear and tear small dents but not big ones
I think ones a 1.6 liter but might be the 1 Liter I cant rember £12 posted SOLD
2.5 Liter £15 posted SOLD
4 Liter £20 posted

Two used think there Dutch water bottles and an almost new crusader cup may have some storage marks and one of my home made aluminium crusader lids there are some scratches on the lid
£18 posted ?

Last edited:

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I'm having a massive clearout of all
my camping and bushcraft bits

Arktis side pouches pair new but have been in the attic for a few years £30 posted NOW SOLD

Highlander Forces 100Liter Rucksack old big and the elastics perrished that runs through the top flap and the shoulder strap might not be as thick as they used to be
£20 to anyone that can pick it up from Kirkcaldy NOW SOLD

Swedish LK-70 Rusksack near new condition its just been in the attic for a while so might be a little dusty and few scuffs in places but it in really good condition
Fitted with MOLLE shoulder Straps and Molle belt thats slightly bit lighter to be honest
I lost the end caps from the frame so replaced with rubber feet £80 if you can pick it up from Kirkcaldy but will post for £90

Swedish Telemark Rucksack used but very good condition theres some marks on thge canvas some of them are from when I was waxing the leather when I first got the bag
and some unknown marks I fitted a Viper waiste belt NOW SOLD

Chinese Wood gas stove no bag with 24 waxed cotton wood fire Starters stoves been used a couple of times £8.00 posted
SOLD

Stove 1 Tall cutlery drainer hobo stove never used with a load of fire lighting bits
tin of waxed jute string fire starters
box of chagga
box of cotton wool
and some charcloth
£15 posted

Stove 2 Tall cutlery drainer hobo stove never used with a load of fire lighting bits
Fatwood , Leather pouch of bits , ferro rod with scraper , box of mix tinder jute twine ,chagga tinder fungus

Cheers Russ

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ooh that catapult would look nice in my pile of unused gear! lol

Is it the official Dankung model??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE