For Sale Clearing out unused gear 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Some more for you to ponder over. ... As before I'm reducing weight due to my fossil like personage !

Victorinox Swisstool X. .... Good nik, there is a very slight amount of play in the pliers now. Still cuts thin wire without issue, so not much at all. Everything else is just as it should be.
The only sheath I can find is a leather one that takes extra bits, not sure if its the one, I don't think it's ever been used. No extra bits with it. It always resided in a belt pouch with me.

Very good tool, I regard them as the RollsRoyce of Multitools. My opinion of course.

Strange reflections on the tool from the glass table, how did it reflect on top of the tool, weird!

I'll take 50 quid for it, posted.

DSCF0616.jpg DSCF0617.jpg DSCF0618.jpg

ZerbaLight, had it ages, still works! ..... Don't ask me which model I ain't got a clue. Takes an 18650, which I'll throw in. And it's bright, if I remember correctly I think it's north of 100 lumin. Headband is still stretchy.
Only use my small & light Zipka now.

What are they now, about 90 quid. ... I'll take £40 posted.

DSCF0595.jpg DSCF0599.jpg

My Parang ... Parang, what else! :)

I love this, damn good parangs in my opinion. As you all know of course an excellent tool in this country too, weight is just right.
Handle is solid, it holds a damn fine edge and sharpens easily, a nice balance in steel hardness.
Now I have done a couple of things to it as you can see.
Firstly I wanted more of a flat area forward of the handle, do you call it ricasso on a parang? I don't know. You can choke up on the blade a bit more, which I like.
You'll see a notch cut into the first part of the spine from the handle. This I did so I could carry it well secured handle down on my chest rig. You can see how from the pictures. The molle attachable leather sheath I made allows this. OK yes it's a little rustic, but it works. You can try it or throw it! :)
Please do not be concerned about this notch weakening the blade, there's more than enough steel to ensure that it will hold up to any abuse we can throw at it.

It's own sheath comes with it, practically unused.

Parang not used now, always on my side is my Khukuri or kukri whatever's correct, I'll ask a Gurkha one day. Fantastic these kami's, I don't really need a separate knife tbh but take one anyway.

They're about 90 quid, I'll take 40 posted.

DSCF0584.jpg DSCF0589.jpg DSCF0590.jpg DSCF0591.jpg

All prices are £ .. GBP.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE