Clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Here we have a Paul Baker Bushcraft Knife with Maple handle. I purchased it at Wilderness gathering in 08. Sorry can't remember what type of steel it was made with. Length 215mm overall length blade length 105mm. The sheath is made of 4mm leather with matching wood handled firesteel. Only a few sharpening marks on the blade which does require a good sharpening.

£90 paypal please (you pay the fees) over 18's only.

Arktis 40l daysack in black with Snugpak side pockets £40 this has been slightly modded, tri-glides have been added so the closure straps don't come directly from the bottom. To improve the closure of the bag an additional collar has been added. They have improved the pack imo.

IMG_0633.jpgIMG_0634.jpgIMG_0635.jpg

Petzl Duo head torch. A great torch that is as robust as they come. Takes AA batteries and 2 options of lighting, 1 halogen bulb to provide a focussed beam that can be adjusted. 5 LED that give a general work light. This is a great piece of kit but I need to reduce the number of fallbacks I have. £40

IMG_0636.jpg

Paypal only buyer pays the fees

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Can we have a picture of the carrying system on the arktis please ? Does it have a floating lid ? Cheers

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi this is the back system. It does have a floating lid with a good sized pocket on the outside of the lid and a handy little pocket inside the lid. This is a very comfortable pack but in my myriad of bags at least one had to go this one drew the short straw.

IMG_0637.jpg

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thanks for taking the time for the pic . Good luck with your sale :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE