Clear out, various, mitts, jacket, hat, stove, crampons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Sorting kit out ready for the winter so these have become available. All prices include UK delivery and PayPal fees.

Two pairs of the famous Dachstein Mitts

SOLD #1, the larger of the two pairs, approximately size 9, good used condition, no holes or issues.

View attachment 42334
£15

Sold #2, approx size 8-9, again good used condition, no holes or issues.

View attachment 42335
£15

Thermolactyl mitts, blue, brand new, M. Good inner mitts for a layering system.

image.jpg
£6.50 NOW £5.50!

Jacket DPM Field, (rip-stop) Height 190cm, Chest 112cm, (generous fit) very, very good condition, a couple of days use at most, still nice and crisp.

image.jpgimage.jpg
£22

A vintage British made brass Burmos paraffin stove. original metal box and tin. Some vintage solder repairs, working when last used a few years ago, no leaks.

image.jpgimage.jpg
SOLD

Tirol adjustable 12 point articulated crampons, very, very good condition, barely used.

image.jpg image.jpg
SOLD

Thanks for having a look. Any questions please PM me to avoid clogging the thread.

If anyone wants more than one item I'm happy to combine the packing, where practicable, to reduce costs.

Last edited:

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
BTTT, needing new homes. Swaps for a Scandi blade for handling or black molle pouches welcome.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE