Clear out of items (also in Full Member section)

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Apologies for posting this list twice (I just want it to reach the widest audience).

Having a clear out of bits.

This is what remains:Woodland Edge Overblanket - used once, MINT. No marks, rips or tears in original stuff sack. This is a great, lightweight and compact over blanket with 500g hollow fill. Colour Olive / Tan. £40 posted.

USMCPro 3m x 3m Basha DPM
- never used, MINT. No marks, rips or tears in black stuff sack. Lightweight, strong and with many loops and fixing points, complete with quality ridge line and guys. £30 posted.

Cocobolo Fire Piston Mk.1, grease and spares -
I used this maybe a handful of times to try it, it's a lovely item but sitting there surplus. Just tested again and it works a treat, impress your friends! £35 posted.

Green UK Mil-Surp Goretex Bivvy Bag Grade 2
- Small repair to foot (had a hole in when I received it) using genuine Goretex repair adhesive pad. £12 posted.

DVDs

Ray Mears' EXTREME SURVIVAL DVD £10 posted
Ray Mears' EXTREME BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL Season 1 DVD £10 posted
Ray Mears' EXTREME BUSHCRAFT SURVIVAL Season 2 £10 posted

Attachments

Last edited: