Classic Milbro catapult!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo,

I've got this Milbro catapult that I'd to like swap. Alot of you older chaps will recognise these from your youth and even the newer guys to the sport will know it as it's a damn brilliant classic!

I've had it for a few years, and it's always been a great little companion when I take a stroll in the leaf. I use theraband gold, and it shoots spot on with them. So no need to worry about thcik square chunky rubber! ;)

It's in an honest well used condition, as you would imagine for it's age. Dings, dents, scratches and scuffs, but solid as a rock and ready to strap up and shoot all day long.

I will also throw in a small handful of 10mm lead shot that I cast myself and enough thick blue suede leather to make a bunch of pouches.

In return for this little gem I would like..

A modern catapult! lol yep. One that can be banded for ttf as I want to try that out instead of my usual otf. I won't accept just any catapult though, my tastes are a little finicky.

Failing finding the right one, I'm still looking for an Estwing 24a axe and other oddities and knives etc.

So try me!

Thanks for looking, please feel free to pm if you have any questions.

Samon

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey, that is pretty neat! who made it?

the milbro is still available gents!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE