Sold Civivi Elementum

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
8,164
4,767
W.Sussex
I have 2 of these, one in orange/plain blade and this classy burgundy G10/black. I haven’t used this one, though I have dragged it gently over a strop a few strokes to remove a couple of discoloured patches off the cutting edge. It’s D2, it likes usage not storage.

The Elementum is just the nicest flipper action you’ll find, real fiddle value. It’s crisp and satisfying every time.

I paid Cyclaire £69.48 in Feb, so it’s not been in storage for long. I’d like to get £50 back on it, no offers or trades. Buyer must be over 18 and provide proof of age if I don’t know you. Price includes age verified postage and Paypal fees.

IMG_5461.jpegIMG_5460.jpegIMG_5458.jpeg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: trashcanman1984

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE