Christmas Quiz..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Ok.. answers to me in PM format.. first correct entry gets.. umm.. i will try and find a naff prize.. or someone want to donate one:naughty:, or rep points or something :wink:

For those who dont know.. you have to work out the missing words whos first letters are displayed useing the number and letters..
The first one is 24 H in a D - 24 hours in a day, you get the idea.. they gat harder!
quiz.jpg

According to MENSA, if you get 23 of these, you are a "genius".
Only 2 MENSA members achieved full marks. See how well you do.

Good Luck :1244:

(if you want it in word format PM me)

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I've got one here as well.

What is the only sport where the defending team are always in possession of the ball and the attacking team can score without even touching it?

I don't know the answer to this BTW, I'm asking you lot. It is a proper sport I'm told though

Cheers

Mark

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
So, if you get all 23 you're a genius are you...I disagree...knowing loads about 'what numbers of this happen to go into so many numbers of that' simply means you need to get out more.

This is just a humble opinion of course because I happen to have found this quiz exceptionally easy and am now doing three times crosswords simultaneously...

honest...
:shock:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Kim said:
because I happen to have found this quiz exceptionally easy and am now doing three times crosswords simultaneously...

honest...
:shock:

huumm.. in that case you winning entry must have got lost in the Cyber Post!!

please contact the admin or send it again :nana:

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
jakunen said:
Did the longer version at here at work the other week. Some are REAL swines to get.

And yes Kim, you're right!:wink:
THERES A LONGER VERSION! :yikes: dont show me pleeeease dont show me :cry: :cry: Oi we wouldnt let a little quiz come between us would we :roll: :nana:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE