Chinese multi fuel stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

conall

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2009
southampton
I haven't bought this one but I have bought the colemans featherlight copy that is a multifuel and it's a cracking little stove for the money. £30 ish from hong kong on evil bay.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I've just got one from ebay for £37. Looks good and feels good quality, only got it today so haven't tried it yet. I have seen quite a few people using them on here so hopefully someone with experience will come along soon.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I've just got one from ebay for £37. Looks good and feels good quality, only got it today so haven't tried it yet. I have seen quite a few people using them on here so hopefully someone with experience will come along soon.

Cool, would you be able to give me a link mate?

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
They get talked about on a regular basis here. Work best on gas or Coleman type fuel but will burn paraffin.

Hi rik,

I can remember you talking about this stove before mate, but I couldn't find any info on a search plus I didn't no if anyone actually bought any or not.

I'm planning on using a multi fuel mainly on gas but with the option to use other fuels if I need to.

Cheers

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They are a beast on gas but will simmer, control of flame is not instant, it takes a few seconds for the flame to change to match the change you make in the fuel flow, its easy after a little practise.

Make sure the stove is level or pots can easily slip.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Have you actually got one of these ten rik?

I just think they look like a good little stove for a goo price!!

I think they look quit cool too lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE