Chief AJ slingbow kit HFX model

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hello Guys I have a brand new unused Chief AJ slingbow kit
this is a state of the art piece of kit and would set you back around £150 then postage from the states
and I do not know of anyone else in the uk who owns one of these slingbows so cant imagine it will be here long.
this sling bow shoots both arrows and steel ball ammo by use of magnetic connections the arrow rest is a drop away rest leaving the arrow to free flight you reset the rest by means of a little side switch. when using steel ball ammo you simply fold the rest down there is no need to remove it.
ive put this bow up for sale or trade because it has a draw weight in excess of 50 to perhaps 55lbs and in all honesty I wont ever be able to shoot it due to a recent operation ive just had on my heart. it could however be fitted with lighter draw weight bands. but you would lose the magnetic connection capabilities of the bands its fitted with.
the kit comprises 1xchief aj sling bow. 1x chief aj slingbow arm rest. two release aids which are plastic rings designed for use with compound bows and slingbows
and 9 magnetic knocks designed for aluminium arrows. as they insert into the end of the arrows.
this kit is a very high power item and on chief aj's website he mentions bear hunting with one such slingbow hunting with it in the uk is legal as long as you use ball ammo NOT arrows.
the price for this bow is £120 which includes uk mainland postage and paypal fees.
I would however trade this for.
a good night vision monocular.
or a decent sony mini dv camcorder must have mic input socket
a live bladed Japanese sword.
or a right handed American flatbow draw weight of between 35 to 45 lbs and the bow must have fibreglass over the wood limbs.
please have a look at chief aj's website. I will try to upload some photos asap
cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
my friend has just draw weight tested it with accurate scales and it draws just over 50 lbs @ 29 inches but if you use arrows which are longer the draw weight will be higher

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
sorry guys I cant do any photos my laptop is dying a slow death and I don't have a smart phone with that in mind I am now going to lower the price to £100 for today only
all trade still apply. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
For today ive chopped a further £20 off the selling price so it was £120 then £100 now £80 and that is my final price drop.
my trades list has altered too I would trade this kit for one of the items listed here.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in mint condition.
or
Enzo trapper with green micarta scales must be mint condition
or
American flatbow right handed about 35 to 47lbs draw weight at 28inches must have fibreglass over wood limbs.
or
francis barker m88 compass in superb condition.
or
cammenga 3h compass must be less than 3 years old and in superb condition
or I may do a part cash part item trade on one of these items
nice small puukko
4 litre dutch oven (unused)
armex tomcat pistol crossbow in mint condition
eagle industries kettle. as clean as possible
kukri house kukri
schrade survival knife.

Jan 11, 2016
greece
Greetings greatbear,
I'm interested in buying your slingbow, do you still have it available? Is it damaged in any way? Do you have any other powerband for it except the magnetic one?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE