Cherry O Cherry O Baby

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Lovely bit of Cherry, carved a treat, put a fairly heavy crank on this one which i don't normally bother with as i find too big a crank uncomfortable in an eating spoon and its impractical for a cooking spoon, but perfect for a small serving spoon like this one.

1 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

4 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

3 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

I'll refine it and get it finished off once it's dry

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Spoon goes with food and food goes with BBQ and BBQ goes with fruit wood smoke for the first hour and fruit wood smoke comes from cherry.

Pork side ribs with a good dry rub, bunch of smoke BBQ split potatoes and some cole slaw. Partial to smoked baked beans?
Have to serve the slaw and/or beans with some fancy spoon, thank you very much.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Another fantastic spoon , you need to open a shop like "Barn the Spoon "

I looked at taking a spot in a local craft shop a while back, unfortunately it shut down because of a greedy landlord, shame as it could have been good. I used to have a load of product in a shop in the local town, it was one of these rent a shelf craft shops, think i paid £25.00 a month for a couple of shelves, but again, just as it was taking off, the landlords scuppered it for the owner by being greedy

Nice spoonage! What sort of hook knife are you using?

Z

I did the roughing out with a Nic Westerman Twca Cam and the refined work with an open curve Ben Orford spoon knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE