Cheapest Kelly Kettle

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Hi all,
Now being a true Yorkshireman, I have to look after the pennies :) I am looking to buy a Kelly Kettle and I know I have missed the group buy. I did see a cheap one at a fishing shop on South Coast last year, but cant find it now.
Where is the cheapest place to buy a 2 1/2 pt version of this brilliant bit of kit.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
The cheapest ones come as presents. Mine did last year from my daughters anyway. An excellent bit of kit and now well used but a bit awkward to carry about with you on a regular basis. Mine usually lives in the back of the pickup with tea bags uht milk and packets of hot choccy coz you never know! Just my 2p worth.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
I think red has the right person, Andrew is usually the cheapest for kit like that, but there is a shop in North Wales that sells bushcraft kit, prices are about the same as anywhere else but it is (I think) the only place, I have found, that sells proper bushcraft kit such as kelly kettles, firesteels,decent hammocks and decent knives in a shop all together rather than online. Here is a link, http://www.proadventure.co.uk/acatalog/The_Original_Kelly_Kettle.html#a45

All the usual disclaimers, don't have any connection or receiving a bung, but I am open to offers! :lmao:

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I have one of these . they are really good and come with the cookset that you have to pay extra for with the kelly kettle . Only downside is the tranja style handle which burns your fingers although i sorted that with a couple of giant jubile clips and a bent bit of ally for a handle . Postage is included in the price , and you save £15 on the cookset .

Pumbaa

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
I'd go with outdoorcode.co.uk too. (Its where I've ordered mine from) Andrew gives a good service, the prices are chaper than most and with postage at a £1 you cant really go wrong.

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE