Cheap source of citric acid powder in Rossendale.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
The brewing shop on Burnley Road East in Waterfoot, Rossendale just sold me 2 kg of my favourite gentle de rusting agent for £3.90 which since I was paying between 80p and a pound for little faffy 100 gm pots of it from Wilkinsons is a bargain!

ATB

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Cheapest eBay I could find was 9 quid something for the same amount, free postage mind. Tell a lie there's one 3kg bag in Worthing no ones bid on yet but you have to pick it up in person.

;)

Atb

tom

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
Have just checked the supplier I have bought from in the past (I use it to clean the elements in my boiler which I use to make beer) and they are after £6.99 for a kilo including postage!

I would say you did good there!! Nice one :) Absolute bargain :)

The seller I have used before is here : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1kg-Citri...pt=UK_Home_Garden_Food_SM&hash=item20b2187b7b

They do all sorts of useful stuff though but not as good on price as your contact :)

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I think the place in the village gets it by the 25 kg bag and splits it themselves and passes on the saving as a loss leader to get folks coming in. I've not seen anyone else sell it as cheap.

Not much use if you don't live in a obscure Lancashire valley but it made my day! :)

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE