Cheap mozzie net material? Ikea content

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

yeha

Tenderfoot
Oct 4, 2009
North Yorkshire
I was cruising Ikea last night and found some Sarita see through curtains. These are very finely woven from Polyester and the mesh is as good as my groupbuy net. Might be of interest to someone. 3x1.5m and weigh 300g. That's 67g/sqm. Unfortunately the colour choices are less than desirable but there is a black one. Best bit, 2 off at £6.12 for the pair.

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
I was cruising Ikea last night and found some Sarita see through curtains. These are very finely woven from Polyester and the mesh is as good as my groupbuy net. Might be of interest to someone. 3x1.5m and weigh 300g. That's 67g/sqm. Unfortunately the colour choices are less than desirable but there is a black one. Best bit, 2 off at £6.12 for the pair.

So lets get this straight.... you were cruising the interweb looking for sheer, see through material...... am I the only one who thinks your missus caught you looking at a dodgy website and the first thing you could think of was 'I was looking for a new mozzie net an opened this by mistake' and recomending this to us is all part of an elaborate damege limitation exercise....!

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Before you do, a note of warning.

I left it up last night without a tarp covering, and no it didn't rain, and and this morning it was covered in dew. Now I don't know if this should be normal but i was also trying out a a new mat made out of foam damp proof membrane thats used under laminate flooring. This i had left out overnight in the hammock as well.

IMG00107-20110604-0746 by chrstphrferg, on Flickr

Jun 7, 2011
Barnsley
Have you tried point north ? www.profabrics.co.uk

they sell similar stuff for the job plus velcro, threads, mvp (g.tex type) and rip stop and loads of other stuff for the d.i.y kit builder, including plans for some basic stuff

Just email 'em for a catalogue, its free

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE