Cheap Lowe Alpine Sting?

Jul 5, 2014
Derbyshire :-D
yeah, but the only place I can find that isn't out of stock is endicotts, and a grade one is 40 to 50 something pounds, and I wondered if there was anywhere cheaper. Also the endicotts supergrade is £90, and my maximum budget is about £60:(

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Buy a grade one from Endys, their grade one will be good and you won't get a better deal; these are not going to be around forever so just take the plunge, you won't be disappointed......

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I think so, they seem impossible to buy in the civvy version; the ones commonly available up 'till now have been Dutch army surplus and almost all the usual suspects seem to be out of stock. As is the way of good surplus kit it'll get bought up, then of a sudden there are no more.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I think so, they seem impossible to buy in the civvy version; the ones commonly available up 'till now have been Dutch army surplus and almost all the usual suspects seem to be out of stock. As is the way of good surplus kit it'll get bought up, then of a sudden there are no more.

Yup, it's been seriously under-rated for years, luckily for us lot that research our kit. But they're definitely getting thin on the ground now. I've no idea whether they've been disco'd, it seems strange for something so well designed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE