Cheap Gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thed

Sep 5, 2005
Way Down South
As I've had my day off today and my missus is a star, wandered into tkmax, here me out, managed to find some bargins although it does take some searching.

Craighopper Coolmax Long Sleeves where £12.99 (RRP £25)
Regatta X-ert Discovery Polatech Fleece £16.99 (RRP £40)
Hitech Boots both leather and Cloth Upper from £15

They also have a heap of snow gear on special and lots of water proof/repellant trousers, and water proof jackets of all shapes and sizes.

Hope that helps someone.

thed

ps go really early in the morning the chavs dont get out of bed until 12.00

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Blimey! Might stop taking the pee out of them. Well, for a while, anyway...

Bet they do some lovely white trackies too in the maternity section...

I suppose that all the outdoor retailers will be knocking out all the Summer gear at reduced rates now?

thed

Sep 5, 2005
Way Down South
I never understood maternity white pants or crapsuits, I regualy buy jeans from the big extra budget pile at the back for 6 pounds as i seem to go though them like no-ones buisness.

Most of the gear is either last seasons, and a small amount of whats not selling this year. Nearly all the regatta stuff is last years models, like it matters.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
You're paying plenty enough for your jeans! Mine were about £3.99 from Tesco.
You might look at their value chinos too, about £3 in a nice green too!

Dave

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
Remember that white tracksuits make an excellent winter camoflage... especially if in velour as it's very low rustle and perfect for stalking birds (of the KFC variety) :p

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
I must admit to entering the TK Max in Boringmouth when it first opened many moons ago. All i bought was a cheap grey wool cloth baseball cap, whioch was ok as chavs hadn't been invented yet. Still got it, with an ACE Cafe badge sewn on the front....

Jeans? That reminds me to buy some more black 501's tomorrow. Must be getting on for £60 now? Jees....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE