Cheap 24 Hour Ration Packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I have some spare 4k cal 24 hour ration packs that I'm tripping over at the moment having got a load in for some Scouts etc.a few weeks ago. I've usually done them as a bulk group buy but these are just spares.

They are all different, well dated and very good. Can't say I want to be chomping on them over the next few months so they can go to someone who can make good use of them. They are a bit like a Christmas stocking in a box, full of goodies.
:christmas1:

They are £8 each, 5 delivered for £8 P&P (£48) or 10 delivered for £12 P&P (£92). That is for BACS, no offers, they are cheap already :p. If you want to pay by Paypal then it will be 3.4% + 20p on top of the bracket total. Calculator here: http://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/

I will possibly be getting more in for the Moot but for now I need to make room.

PM me if you are interested, have questions etc as I won't really be keeping an eye on this thread.

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Just to say, Midnitehound recently provided a large order to myself, and was a pleasure to deal with throughout - fantastic communication, kept up to date with progress, great price, and postage and packing was superb. He even went out of his way to provide a good variety of menus. Thanks Phil!

Anyone that is considering grabbing some rats off him - go for it!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
What are the contents of these ones? I'm slightly out of date regarding contents these days.

Check out the link:

http://www.goarmy.co.uk/media/10-20ratpack.pdf

This is the kind of thing to expect though they do get changed and tweaked on a regular basis to provide variety.

I must say they have improved hugely since I first had them 20 years ago and they are both practical and really enjoyable to use.

The foil packed meals are good and still last along time but some shorter life items have also been added like cashew nuts, cakes and bars etc. because rotation and expectations are higher nowadays. They have developed into top notch kit. :bigok:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just to say, Midnitehound recently provided a large order to myself, and was a pleasure to deal with throughout - fantastic communication, kept up to date with progress, great price, and postage and packing was superb. He even went out of his way to provide a good variety of menus. Thanks Phil!

Anyone that is considering grabbing some rats off him - go for it!

You're welcome Nick. I hope they enjoy them.

Phil

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Arrived today Phil. Actually first delivery attempt was yesterday.

You continue to set a very high standard of service mate.
Many thanks, Phil

You are welcome guys. Neil has handed me a few of his own ration packs to move on too. I have one Box A 1-10 as well as some 11-20 left. That will be the end of it unless some become available for the Moot perhaps.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE