chat room tweak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
just a simple idea for resizing the wondow a little

there is a section of the main window that doesn't get used much underneath the list of rooms. Could we make this the same siz as the little box that comes up when you have a private chat with someone?
It would look a bit more tidy if you could move the box to fit nicely in that space rather then a touch too wide. There sems to be space for at least one private convo box underneath the rooms section even when it's really busy

Did that make sense?

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
how do you open that chat room to a full window?

If I resize the Private chat it's a bit too small if it fits in. I'm not sure how easy it is to mod the default window though

EDIT:Ahhhh think I've got it sussed

for someone that lives in a very messy room I like comperter sreens to be really tidy

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
The problm with having the chat window resizable is that the Macromedia Flash behind it complains that the script is taking a long time and brings up message boxes that are vague and irritating.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE