CHARITY SALE: Swedish Army Cookset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I found this during the ongoing clearout, it was a gift to me, so I'm offering it for sale in aid of Help for Heroes. I will cover the postage cost personally, so all proceeds will go directly to the charity, and I'll claim gift aid for them on top.

It's a very clean (possibly unused?) Swedish Army trangia cook set. Includes the shield with pop-up stand inside, main pot, cup, brass burner and plastic fuel bottle. The outside is painted and appears to be as new bar storage scratches, and there's a bit of tape with a 75Kr price tag on it. The seals on the bottle and the burner appear to be fine, although I haven't put fuel in to check them.

I'd like to see this go for £25 if possible, but open to offers if we don't make that.

Cheers

Tobes

Last edited:

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
BUMP - Surely someone feels like donating to a good cause and getting a nice new Swedish cook set in return?

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Job done
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-08-17_07-16-25.jpg
    2016-08-17_07-16-25.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 19

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE