Centrepin reel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 9, 2008
Buckinghamshire
J.W. Youngs and Sons ltd.

Well known makers of fine centrepin fishing reels.
This model is the Purist 2, 2031.
4inch by 1.5 inch.
It is in new condition and will be sold without a line guard, available from youngs and sons if you should need one.
I do not have the reel certificate or the wooden box it originally came with due to some criminal types breaking into my tackle shed many months ago, however is will come with a cloth case.

I am due to take delivery of a reel i commissioned from a custom maker (Chris Lythe) some two years ago and this is my only reason for sale.
The buyer of this reel will not be disappointed.
It spins beautifully...
I am asking £125.00 to include insured postage, this is a bargain price.

cheers,
Lance.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CENTREPIN001.jpg

CENTREPIN002.jpg

CENTREPIN003.jpg

CENTREPIN004.jpg

CENTREPIN005.jpg

Last edited:

WoodMonkey

Jun 1, 2006
Berkshire
Hi Lance
I can vouch for that being a superb reel and good value for the money you are asking, I have one, and use it a lot. Shame the box and certificate got stolen. Very nicely crafted. I also use a Dave Swallow centrepin..great for Carp in the margins
Chris Lythe reels are a step up again, I would love one.....one day...fingers crossed :)
Cant fish at present, my regular lake is still iced up to much :(
Cheers Derek

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE