Celebration of Drew Dunn Respects Birthday 13- 16th Dec 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nalsheen

Forager
Apr 17, 2010
North West England
Flumpie
Tetley
Gray
Welchyd1
Crowman
DaveBromley
RedFox
Noonan79
Priam
Bilmo
Mad Dave
persistent king
Firecrest
Jim_aramis
Tat2trev
Womble_Lancs (subject to it not being freezing cold!)
Kendalphil
Little Chief
Trunks
Dangerous Dan
Wayland TBC
Priam TBC
Snozz
Greg
Phaestos
Shewie TBC
Nalsheen - definitely calling in on the Saturday. Hope to camp over on Friday night but its work dependent.

noonan79

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2012
cheshire
I've had a mad year. With pneumonia , a new arrival and close family losses, it's going to be difficult for me to stop over now. I will however be calling in on Saturday afternoon with my little girl.
On a seperate note I will bring some logs to keep you all warm( I don't know how long they will last if the temp drops though!) also I have some cherry tree rings if anyone wants them( I don't know how well they carve or if it looks good on knife scales) if no one wants them just use them to keep warm!

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I've had a mad year. With pneumonia , a new arrival and close family losses, it's going to be difficult for me to stop over now. I will however be calling in on Saturday afternoon with my little girl.
On a seperate note I will bring some logs to keep you all warm( I don't know how long they will last if the temp drops though!) also I have some cherry tree rings if anyone wants them( I don't know how well they carve or if it looks good on knife scales) if no one wants them just use them to keep warm!

Very nice of you mate, be good to see you.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I'll be setting off when the missus gets back. I like setting up in the dark!!!

See y'all soon peeps :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've got to cover somebody's call-out shift tomorrow so I'm not going to make it unfortunately, I'll see if I can shoot over on Sunday am for a couple of hours though.

sam-northwest

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2013
wigan
Is there going to be plenty of pictures put on for the ones that can't make it :)

Looking forward to seeing them if there is

Being a woodsman isn't a hobby .. It's a way of life

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Had a fantastic time as usual this weekend, thank you very much for organising this meet Bob and Jan. And Riam the presentation was awesome mate nice one.

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
I only made it for Saturday evening and stop over, but it was a great night. Thanks for organising - Drew would have been in his element.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE