Cegga Axe

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For your consideration I offer this new (I tried it out briefly once) Cegga axe which is almost the same size as an SFA axe, (maybe an punch or so longer in the handle and a different shaped head).

Pics below will hopefully explain it all. I have use Devon wood oil on the helve and oiled the head for storage, it has minor blemishes to the head from when I tried it out and from me rubbing the oil off with WD40 today it picked up some minor scratches off the work top).

SFA is not for sale is just included for comparison. Price is £100 SOLD including 1st class postage to UK. Bank transfer is preferred for paypal please add 4% Cegga sheath is included. You must be over 18 to buy this. It is also listed elsewhere.

Last edited:

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
I don't doubt it, just want to double check that the address he gave me is correct, it looks a bit short !

He's in Hong Kong at the moment. Time zones an all that. He's a stand up bloke and won't leave you in the lurch. Just have to bear with him .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wigate

Forager
Nov 19, 2006
Hong Kong
Thanks Chiseller. Most appreciated.
Thanks for your patience Wheelie1000. I have responded to your private message. Thanks for the deal.

Best wishes,
Oliver

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE