Cayman knife for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
The Cayman is a bird & trout style knife which also packs bushcraft abilities. This knife is a good choice for any nature lover no matter if it is a fisherman, hunter, paddler or an avid bushman. The slightly curved blade is of great help when preparing your food or game and the razor sharp scandi grind combined with a fine tip makes it a perfect whittling tool.

Blade steel: 3mm O1 tools steel
Blade length: 9.5 cm
Total length:20.5 cm
Handle: zebrawood/brass Corby rivet/brass lanyard

Pricing: 95 eur without sheath/ 110 eur with veg. tanned leather sheath (shipping and PayPal fees included)

All the best,
Bogdan

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Lovely knife Bogdan, as always! That style / shape of grip is really comfortable for me, it seems to fit my hand really well... Is there a particular name for it my friend?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Thanks Bogdan, Thought that's what I had heard before. There seems to be alot of variations on this theme, but some makers seem very 'strict' on what they describe as 'Coke bottle'. This profile looks really nice mate.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE