Castaways!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
This thread is a way to give a nice heads up to some of the bushcrafters you have had spent time with and enjoyed learning from.They have to be BCUK people.
Who's on your survival island team ( max of 4 people!)??????

For me
Emberglow----taught me all i know and a little bit more about myself
Goose--- Inginutity(sp) if its doable he will find a way
Graham_S--- Best all rounder I know
Wanderingstar--- Age tempered with enthusiasm

With these 4 I know I will be ok, what about you?

Mr Strop

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Never met any of you guys ... but an attempt :D :

1. Stuart - very knowledgeable on a whole lot of aspects.

That's about it I think :lmao:
OOH - I have to have 4 ... hmmm ok:

2. Leon1 - because he's my favourite mod & he rocks :D and it's always good to have a person who knows about sharp edges :p ;)
3. Paganwolf - great guy (one of the few I met in real life, before I joined BCUK though). Knows his plantlore. And he'll be good for keeping up moral (if we need it - which I doubt with this super team :p )
4. Neil1 - idem as Stuart.

So, with these 4 - I know I'll be allright.

Curious if someone picks me :confused: - If you do, please reconsider :yelrotflm

OK......

Tone for security.....nothing's gunner bother us with him around ;)
Stuart.....so that i can borrow yet more of his kit :p
JemSeeley......so much knowledge for just one person :You_Rock_
and as Mors is coming to the summer moot (see main page) can i have him (had to get that one in Tone) :confused:
If I can't have Mors....then Ranger Bob is a good substitute :D

Unless I replace Jem and Ranger Bob with PatrickM of course, then that leaves me a spare place.....mmmmmm..... :p

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
Ed said:
I take it you havn't seen the front page of the website recently ;)

Ed

Hi Ed,

I used to have the Home page bookmarked, but nowadays just go straight to the forums. Lesson learned, and have adjusted the links to go back to the home page in the future.

Ta

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Mine would be my wife (as there's certain things you guys just can't do for me ;) ) and then after that any three people that aren't busy at the time.

Everyone has skills and abilities...it's just a matter of finding them and using them. Besides, I'd rather have three good mates who know bog all than three muppets who can do everything :D

Cheers,

Bam. :)

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
I'll have Toddy on my side please (if that's alright with you, Toddy) she knows everything!!!!!

Number 2 would have to be Joker...no prizes for guessing why... :rolleyes:

3 can be Chris Claycomb, bowmaster general (and he know a bit about sharp things too :cool: )

And last, but by no means least, Stuart, but only if he dresses like Omah Sharif and brings the camel :lmao:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Razorstrop said:
This thread is a way to give a nice heads up to some of the bushcrafters you have had spent time with and enjoyed learning from.They have to be BCUK people.
Who's on your survival island team ( max of 4 people!)??????

For me
Emberglow----taught me all i know and a little bit more about myself
Goose--- Inginutity(sp) if its doable he will find a way
Graham_S--- Best all rounder I know
Wanderingstar--- Age tempered with enthusiasm

With these 4 I know I will be ok, what about you?

Mr Strop

aww, you've made me blush :eek: :eek:

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Graham S for me hes got enough kit on him to supply a small army and enough meat on him to eat when the natural resources are exhausted ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE