Cast iron burger, muffin, pie etc grillers with long handles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wildernes...Q_Utensils_Accessories_LE&hash=item2335995f00

A GB will bring the price down to
£11 from £20 ish!! Free to the Moot or delivered for £3.50 I guess but can be combined with something else as well.

BACS or PP (You cover any associated fees) Funds need to come in quick to bridge purchase and delivery so go on holiday for a week and you'll miss out. ;)

Shout quick if you want one, this will be limited and I probably won't be running this one for very long.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. MNH Burgerx3 Panx2 Toastiex3
2. Imagedude x 1 - pm sent
3. PaulJM1 x1 - post - pm sent

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
4. Stew - Toastie (May have to catch the post-Moot post though!

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
4. Stew - Toastie (May have to catch the post-Moot post though!

Just checking the moot dates (i'm not attending) and I'm actually away camping for the week from the 16th - any chance of it being posted out pre-moot? If not then I'll have to cancel my ordere and pay more for one off my own back. Sorry for the hassle but just the realisation of the cheese need while away V logistics for me. :)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just checking the moot dates (i'm not attending) and I'm actually away camping for the week from the 16th - any chance of it being posted out pre-moot? If not then I'll have to cancel my ordere and pay more for one off my own back. Sorry for the hassle but just the realisation of the cheese need while away V logistics for me. :)

I won't be able to post out until after the Moot as it looks like they won't be arriving until later in the week and someone else may be bringing them along to the Moot for me. You better source from elsewhere if you need it ASAP. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE