Casio Pro Trek Titanium Watch Wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Anyone got a Casio Pro Trek Watch they are not using and would like to trade? I ideally would like the Titanium one but would have the normal one. Not offering anything yet as I will see what you would like if you have one to trade and then strike a deal.

Jackdaw

Have the plastic black version with Alti, barom and digi compass. Only issue is it needs a new pin and then it fitting. Still in perfect working order, just too big for me really and I decided to buy something a bit more subtle.

Let me know what you have to swap etc.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
By Pin do you mean one that holds the strap on? How old is it, is it in good condition other than the pin for the strap?

backwoodsman

Nomad
Jan 22, 2007
lincolshire
l have this one?
protrek.jpg

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
Woodcutter said:
By Pin do you mean one that holds the strap on? How old is it, is it in good condition other than the pin for the strap?

Dunno if it is of any help but H Samuels stock/can get the Casio strap pins. They did mine for free.

Jackdaw

Just had a look at it and it actually also needs a battery! It's quite old but in good condition. Works perfectly well and the insides were replaced by Casio at some point because it leaked water in. I complained even though it was my fault and I took it down to around 10 m snorkling in Rhodes. I said I was washing up and it let water in so they replaced everything.

Not after much for it. So what have you got to swap?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE