CASIO GW-M5610-1ER G-SHOCK ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
I have used mine daily for the last year or so. Best edc watch I’ve owned. I don’t have large wrists so it’s the only G that fits comfortably.
Solar, tough and radio controlled… perfect ! I also added a bull bar and strap converters from jaysandkays on eBay

image.jpg

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Casio just replied to a query about if ever I needed a Battery re-placement can they do it and if so how much and surprisingly they can and for the same cost as any other watch.
so I think thats Sold me or they Sold me..
I was more than abit sceptical about the battery life of a Solar powered battery.
And yeah I think I'm going to get a bull bar as well.
Cheers
And if anyone else has any views they want to pass on let me know please.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
I have a few solar powered radio/controlled Casios, and I have replaced the rechargeable battery in a few of them, the batteries are about £8 and it is easy and straightforward to do it. My EDC one is a WVA-430U I changed the battery about 8 years ago and it is still doing fine, an excellent cheap watch.
for batteries look here....https://www.watchbattery.co.uk/shop/products/WSCS-10152407.shtml

bgreen

Apr 6, 2016
UK
Can't go wrong with a Casio G Shock Tough Solar. I've had mine (GW-2310-1ER) as an everyday watch since Dec 2013. Still going on the original battery without so much as a hiccup. Can't recommend them enough.

Reactions: Raw01

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE