Casio G Shock Gravity Defier Solar watchW-400D-1AER FINAL PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Casio G Shock Gravity Defier Solar watch GW-400D-1AER​

I have been trying to reduce the number of watches I own and I am now down to my last 2! Ironically the one I am keeping is the same watch as this one that is for sale!

I bought this just over a year ago and it has been worn on and off throughout that time. The watch is in excellent condition however the strap (clasp) does show some signs of wear from when my wrist has been resting on a desk at work. I have tried to show this in the photos. This wear is inevitable and I think actually looks quite good.

The watch comes with loads of features and functions and is solar meaning you don't need to replace batteries.

More info can be found here:

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-casio...controlled-watch-gw-4000d-1aer-p99949728.html

I paid nearly £400 for the watch. I would like £150, NOW £145, Now £140, NOW £135 including fees and postage.

Sorry about the poor pics, I can try and send some more if needed.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
thats a nice clean looking watch. how does the luminosity compare against tritium ? i know its not the same but id like to know as ive a traser that needs repair but yours is very tempting.
cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Hi there, I don't have a tritium watch to compare it against I'm afraid but it's pretty good. It is a great looking watch, so much so I ended up with two!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE