CASIO G-Shock DW-5600E + Bracelet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I bought a couple of Casio's recently, this one was for my Dad but when he saw my GW-M5600 he decided he wants one of those so this is up for sale to fund that.
It's a DW-5600E
DSC02765.jpg

DSC02763.jpg

Functions
EL Backlight
An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Includes an After-Glow feature that keeps the EL backlight turned on for a few seconds after the light button is released.

Shock Resistant
Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.

Stopwatch function (1/100 - 24HR)
Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time me
Timer
Counts down from a start time specified by you. The value indicates the number of timers available, while the time figure indicates the maximum starting time. R indicates Auto Repeat, which automatically restarts timing at the end of each countdown.

Multi Alarm, Hourly Time Signal
Multi Alarm lets you set a daily alarm (time setting only), or an alarm for a specific time on a specific day (month, day, and time setting). The value indicates how many multi-alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.

2 Years - 1 Battery
One battery will supply your watch with the power it needs for about 2 years.

Full Auto Calendar
Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years are required.

12/24-hour Timekeeping
Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.

Mineral Glass
Hard glass resists scratching.

Resin Band

Water resistance classification (20 bar / 200m)
Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant to 20 bar / 200 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281)

Accuracy
+/-15 seconds per month
Type of battery
CR2016
Dimensions
48,9mm x 42,8mm x 13,4mm (H x W x D)
Weight
53 g

Complete with box / paperwork
£40.00 inc. UK Recorded Delivery

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I also have a Casio bracelet for sale , the GW-M5600BC
Black combi matt bracelet in coated stainless steel & resin
Genuine Casio factory replacement.

The bracelets are not cheap at £45.45 but they really improve the watch.

DSC02767.jpg

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

SOLD

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Bracelet sold to Dai, just the watch on the standard strap left

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE