Casio G-Shock 9300 Mudman compass watch.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Exactly this one:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Express-C...es_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item5d471317f6

This one is a Japan version which means that in addition to other features it's multiband (aka atomic clock, aka wave ceptor) and it's got carbon fiber strap which is much stronger.

n53luw.jpg

2627hxy.jpg

Watch is 6 months old and is slightly worn, biggest issue is a tiny, out of the way, unnoticable, not too bad scratch on the edge of the glass. Couldn't catch it with the camera. Also the keeper on the strap have some slight discoloration from rubing on the desk I think.
But other than that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, watch was never opened, modified, abused, dived, serviced etc. Mudman is a very good companion in outdoor pursuits. Strap it on your wrist and it will take care of itself (solar power, atomic sync, 200m WR, shock resist etc). Compas is great for a quick check on the go and the thermometer will help you brag how cold it was last night :)

Selling as I have just upgraded to a Rangeman like a hoples gshock junkie I am.
For £110 including postag and everything else I will post it to you as soon as PO is open.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE