carving a new home

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 28, 2015
Midlands
First visit back to the forums in a long time, and this pops up... Wonderful.
With my first due in June, definitely something I'm going to be have a dabble with :) Thanks for sharing.

bohXI

Jul 16, 2012
Kettering
congratulations Diervek! this is your excuse to be young again :) if your stuck pop down to one of our meets and I will source you a couple of blanks to work with. :D

Cheers - i'm still getting m head around it all :)
That's very kind and I'd love to make it to the North Wood meet, but I'm actually spending a week on the west coast of the Highlands the week before - my first hammock outing! I think my girlfriend would be a little more than disgruntled if I buggered off for another few nights so soon :eek:

n.b... this is Diervek, remembered my old login details :D

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Cheers - i'm still getting m head around it all :)
That's very kind and I'd love to make it to the North Wood meet, but I'm actually spending a week on the west coast of the Highlands the week before - my first hammock outing! I think my girlfriend would be a little more than disgruntled if I buggered off for another few nights so soon :eek:

n.b... this is Diervek, remembered my old login details :D

ah no contest then :) backpacked up and down there a few times, beautiful coastline. Have a great trip, and try and persuade your girlfriend to share those memories next time :)

This is really cool. Friend of mine does stuff like this in cottonwood bark

thank you BB, :) we do get Cottonwood in the Uk or Lime as it is known here, but the bark is very thin compared to the North American Species.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE