canvas tarpaulin shelter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
He's got pretty good feedback. Shelter seems a bit small, doesn't come with poles & isn't made from canvas but if it's what you want then I doubt you'll have much trouble

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Looking at the pictures those tarps don't look like they're made from canvas, more like nylon.

Edit In fact reading the spec section in the ad they're made from 210T polyester with PU coating for water resist.

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
I would like a canvas tarp for my pergola in the back garden - does anybody know of a seller with a good rep who can custom make them

Basha72

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2006
Torbay
Here is a link to a firm in Cornwall that makes bespoke items if needed, guessing you pay a bit for also, I got the name from a furniture seller they had the sails strung up in the ceiling of the shop they looked like a cool canopy so I asked who made them. Anybody in the Bovey Tracey area may have already seen them but if your passing Prestige Furniture on Heathfield you can check out the build quality of the things.

http://www.rbsails.com/

Cheers Basha72

paba

Oct 13, 2011
Australia
I bought one of these, and they are nylon. Quality was better than I expected. They come in a bag and pack small- I've put mine in my maxpedition jumbo as a shelter for if I'm fishing or on a day walk.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE