For Sale Canvas and waxed 3 - odds and sods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
A few smaller waxed canvas bits that I have found.

All in immaculate condition. No damage, no rips, no tears, all hardware present and working.

Price includes delivery and paypal fees to a UK mainland address. If you are interested, please PM, don't just post in the thread. I will use the PM timestamps if there is more than one potential buyer asking.

1. The original Frost River Cap. Not the current baseball one. This is a bit 'unique' in how it fits. It is a bit like a skull cap with a peak. Sits quite high on the head. A little bit of an oddity £15 all in. Now SOLD. Many thanks.

2. Barbour Thornproof waxed satchel - Tarras Medium. Never used. Complete with extra waterproof liner (you have to buy it separately normally). Retails at £100 plus the cost of the heavyweight pop in liner. £80 all in.

3. A very basic waxed canvas messenger bag. Flap over lid that hangs under its own weight. Two big pockets. Great if you want to be silent in the woods. No buckles, no zips, no anything except wax canvas. The Pathfinder store in the US sell these as the XL Oil Skin Haversack. About 40cm square when laid flat. I have two of these for sale. £28 each.

Cheers

K

p.s. I can only access the forum late evenings and weekends. Silence in the day does not mean I'm ignoring you. I will always check in when I get home and again before bed.

Attachments

• DSCI2313.JPG
    DSCI2313.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCI2314.JPG
    DSCI2314.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCI2315.JPG
    DSCI2315.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCI2316.JPG
    DSCI2316.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCI2317.JPG
    DSCI2317.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCI2321.JPG
    DSCI2321.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE