Canvas and Leather Shoulder Bag / Osprey Axis

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
The first of the Easter clearout.

1. A canvas and leather shoulder bag bought from here and carried twice at most. It has a cotton lining, two outer pockets, one internal pocket and both a zip and a flap closure. It measures 14 x 12 x 4". This one is unmarked, undamaged and would be ideal for carrying essentials while out for a bimble, but my Paramo Halcon jackets carry more than enough for my needs now.

I'm looking for £20 PayPalled and posted Signed For to your door. NOW SOLD

2. An Osprey Axis 18. I've had this a while and used it a few times to cycle to the shops and little else. Since the bike went this has sat in the cupboard unused. I'm not sure Osprey make this model now, but it makes an excellent EDC bag thanks to its organisational features and carried my 13" MacBook Pro with ease. It's only "fault" is that at some time a biro has leaked some ink onto the back of an internal pocket as seen in the pics. This is only visible looking into the pocket and nowhere else.

I'm looking for £20 PayPalled and posted Signed For to your door. NOW SOLD

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE